Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 07-12-2008, 02:25 AM   #1
kroencke
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8171
Sunset Point in Marble Falls

Noticed there are a couple Montanas here. Haven't had a chance to walk over and meet them and see if they are members. Nice park right on Lake LBJ.

kroencke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 07:40 AM   #2
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
The 3400RL parked in spot 31 or 32 isn't, or wasn't when we were there 4th of July. I introduced myself and told them about the forum. Not sure about the older Montana that is in space 39 or so.They are there on the weekends, leaving the Montana during the week. It has the blue decals. Never saw anyone to introduce myself to. Sure wish we were still there so we could meet up with you.

Be sure to use your free coupons at Bluebonnet Cafe. Becca and Jeff are freinds of ours (the managers of SSP).

We will be back to SSP for Labor Day. Try fishing at the end of the point, or off the dock at night for catfish.

Colleen
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:45 AM   #3
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
kroencke,

I wonder what state the park is located? Perhaps I missed the state info. Since lake is LBJ I assume Texas.

I love catfish.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 03:30 AM   #4
kroencke
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8171
Hamrad, You are right it is in Texas. Also Colleen, we did meet the people in site 31. Nice people. Tried to schmooze with them so we could go boating but they just didn't take the bait. Guess we will have to come when you guys are here so we can schmooze from you. We will definately come back. Oh yea, the people in site 31 did say they spoke with you about the forum. They have looked at it and liked it. Jackie
Old 07-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #5
Capt Kidd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6933
If you like wine my Son Charlie just moved to Marble Falls from Paso Robles CA. He is the new Winemaker at Flat Creek Estates.

Glad to here that there is a nice park there. We may be going back there the first of October with the 5er.

Our first trip back to there will be in August. Have to deliver the boy's cats to him.
Capt Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:08 PM   #6
kroencke
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8171
Going to have to check out your sons winery. WE LOVE WINE!!!! Got cloudy like we would get a big rain this afternoon and we got out just in time to get the awning put in but the neighbors weren't so lucky. Tore theirs off completely. Not good. Jackie