Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Florida Region
Click Here to Login

Old 01-07-2007, 07:43 AM   #21
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome Ben & Alice to the family. We will also be looking forward to meeting both of you.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:27 AM   #22
Montana_2008
Established Member

M.O.C. #2008
I will be at the Tampa show, I want to look for an new trailer and jump on someones butt from Keystone. The next on will not be a Monty
Montana_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:17 PM   #23
Coach Driver

M.O.C. #5648
Hi Glenn----We are at the Grand Lake RV park in Orange Lake between Ocala and Gainesville so we will be there on the 19th at 2PM.

Paul
Coach Driver
Coach Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:21 PM   #24
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by rogerinrv

Hello Fellow MOC members, If the gathering is as much fun as the Fall Rally in IN, then it will be worth every bit of the traffic! Roger and Jean are Workamping at the Vero Beach Encore park and we plan to head up for the day. Anyone want to meet early for breakfast??? See you then. Jean and Roger Stout
Jean and Roger a great place to meet would be the Flying J for a buffet or the Cracker Barrel. Both are at exit 10 of I-4 just a few miles from the fairgrounds which is exit 7 of I-4.
We would probably be interested depending on what you call "early". I would like to be at the fairgrounds when the doors open at 9 so breakfast for us would be 7 or 7:30.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:24 AM   #25
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Oh I am getting so excited to go to this show. Only two more days. Looking forward to seeing a lot of you on Friday.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:59 AM   #26
gkbutler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4049
Send a message via MSN to gkbutler Send a message via Yahoo to gkbutler
We plan to leave down here about 7:00AM on Friday should be there by 9:30. This is going to be soooooo exciting. Karen and I were talking last night, looking at our finances and thinking.............. Well, you know... We have to remember, "breathe, breathe." May have to bring a brown paper bag.
gkbutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:40 AM   #27
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
We plan on leaving at 8 AM tomorrow. We are at exit 58 on I-4. Going to exit 7. Should take us about 55 min.

I am printing out the map of the floorplan for tomorrow (Super Show Floor Plan). We'll be in around 9 AM. We'll grab a nutritious McD breakfast on the way...

Looking forward to seeing everyone and what's new.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:38 PM   #28
Gonfishin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3604
Dave bring your walking shoes you will need them. There are RV's everywhere.
Rick
Gonfishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:50 PM   #29
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
That's all right, Rick. Ever been to Disney? Yesterday we started out at Animal Kingdom, then went to Epcot, then on to Magic Kingdom, then back to Epcot. Just Cheryl and I. 9 AM to 9 PM. Starting to get in shape a little, I think...

Do they rent Segways???
Old 01-19-2007, 01:53 AM   #30
Gonfishin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3604
Uh oh Dave, We are going to Disney next week. Maybe I should look into those shoes I've seen kids wearing that have the skate wheels that pop out of the bottom. You think they make those in a size 13? lol
Rick
Gonfishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:20 AM   #31
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
They probably do, Rick. And good luck with that... I always thought that would be a good excuse for me to call 911. I couldn't afford a "learning curve" on those shoes...

Been delayed leaving this AM due to the fog. Getting ready to shut down now, though. Hop in the shower, hit McD's and be at the show in about 55 minutes from then.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:30 AM   #32
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Old 01-19-2007, 10:30 AM   #33
gkbutler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4049
Send a message via MSN to gkbutler Send a message via Yahoo to gkbutler
We knew we left too early this afternoon, but it was a long drive back with traffic. We did see a lot MOC'ers today but didn't have an opportunity to say hi. We really enjoyed the show, especially seeing the Big Sky and the 3485. That Big Sky was absolutely beautiful. Good thing we left the checkbook home!!!
gkbutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:00 PM   #34
The Wind
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4200
Hello fellow MOCers...
Nice seeing the "Big" picture of the lucky ones that made it on Friday. Cindy and I would really liked to meet some, if not, all of you. We went there on Wednesday due to work restrictions...Like it was said on the thread...ALOT of walking. This was our first big RV show to see. WOW...Good thing I do not have money. We did get to see alot of the vendors and did get Cindy her sign to post infront of the Monte saying who we are and WELCOME...Got some ideas for when we go fulltiming in 20+ years.. Really needed more time. Got there at 1:30 and closed the grounds. Only saw about 1/3 of the rigs...Wished I had $1.6 million to buy the Freightliner and trailer. That was awsome. Will try to go to more local, smaller shows in the future. Take care and safe travels....
The Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:13 PM   #35
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
We sure agree with gkbutler. That Big Sky is one beautiful rig. I am drooling over the refrigerator, shower, TV, and of course the new sofa. I took scads of pictures but am too beat to work on them right now. It was a long long day.

It was super to see so many Moc'ers there and get our hugs. What a group. It was also very nice to see so many from Keystone and Montana on hand to answer our questions. The unit that Glenn and Lorraine bought is one nice looking unit also and I know they will enjoy all of the beautiful upgrades that they will be getting.

Bill is still drooling over the new Peterbilt that he got to sit in while I went gaga over the 2008 Ford 6.4 Diesel.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 05:29 PM   #36
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
GO Bill GO! I know that Pete is callin' your name... =)
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:57 PM   #37
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Jo-Anna and I are looking forward to seeing the photos and hearing everyone's feedback--pro and con--about the Big Sky, particularly those insights and observations that MOC'ers would focus on that Montana wouldn't put in their brochure. Feels very strange to have committed to buying a Big Sky without having been in one yet.

We're headed off in 30 minutes to the airport for a week's trip down to Costa Rica to stay with friends. We'll be looking for an internet cafe as soon as we land. LOL!!!
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:06 PM   #38
Sandi
Established Member

M.O.C. #4207
Wonderful show and a beautiful day! Saw alot of very nice units, tried hard to find one that would compare to the Montana's...didn't happen. Thought it was very interesting that when I was talking to one of the salesmen about the 3400, he proceeded to tell me that that was really not what I wanted! We weren't full-timing so we should not really consider buying that one. Amazingly he directed us to a smaller rig? I really think we know what we want and what we want on it. Also told us to buy "up north" since that is where we are from. From reading alot here they weren't giving all that great a deal anyway. We did have a saleslady doing backflips trying to sell us a Jayco-- go figure........
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:34 AM   #39
On The Road Again
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1725
Howdy Glenn & Joyce: Sorry we didn't get there in time for the picture, which turned out great. It was great seeing so many MOC's together again. Thanks Joyce for the warm welcome for me and Betty, which was really appreciated. Glenn, sorry we didn't get a chance to chat with you, but we got "hung-up in that beautiful "Big Sky" and by the time we came back around the other units we couldn't find you. I see that I'm not the only one who is glad they didn't bring their checkbook, otherwise that "Big Sky" would be going home with us too.. We both thought the "Big Sky" was just beautiful with a great floor plan and loved that new inflatable sofa bed. I'd love to go back today, however, we've got so many other things going on in our lives.
On The Road Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:39 AM   #40
rvfirefighter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5314
Brenda and I enjoyed meeting some more MOC'ers at the show. We also enjoyed talking with the Keystone factory reps. We look forward to coming to the fall rally in Indiana and meet some more RVers.
Does anyone have the date of the rally in Sept. and any other info. pertaining to accomadations?
Thanks
rvfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote