Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 01-15-2005, 05:40 AM   #1
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Stats from Keystone

During the RV Supershow in Tampa, Coleman (Keystone Rep), came up with an interesting statistic. He stated they have made approximately 22,000 Montanas and he had noticed we are now close to 2,000 members here on the MOC Forum. This means we have close to 10% of Montana owners as members of this forum. Quite impressive to Keystone that such a large percentage of owners have found and joined our club. I know many of our active members (including myself) hand our cards on a regular basis to other Montana owners we meet while we are traveling. Great job to all the members, but we still have 90% of the Montana owners to reach out there. We had a huge growth in membership after our website was out into the Montana brochures. Thanks Keystone for helping us grow.

Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 08:14 AM   #2
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Joyce thank you for sharing the stats from Coleman. I know like you we also hand out our MOC cards and leave them on doors of Montana's where no one is home. I have to admit though, some people look at us like we are nutz*.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 05:04 PM   #3
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Would you email me the program for the cards please. Thanks henrymech@comcast.net
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 04:05 AM   #4
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Dick and Patty: Our card has the MOC bumper sticker picture on one side with our call sign Bill and Ann under it and our addresses in Canada and Texas on the other. I drive through trailer sites here in McAllen and hand out our card and ask if they are members and find out if we met at Pla-Mor. You are right....some look at you as if you are crazy. I think at times, I probably am. Going from Montana to Montana and knocking on doors and handing out cards. Oh well, life in the seniors mode.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 07:18 AM   #5
Jeff Heiser
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2088
I havent got the chance to hand out any cards (none made) but I tell everyone I meet when camping about this web site regardless of the rig they have. It's not my fault if they havent found what it is to own a Keystone product. Most people think I am certifiably nuts. But not like Bill above - At times I know I am; just ask my family and friends.

Oh well - that is a great stat. There are a load of manufactures that would love to have 10% of there purchasers talking about their product online on a daily basis. It says a lot about the product.

Jeff Heiser
Merritt Island Florida
Jeff Heiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 02:24 PM   #6
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Where have you had your cards made? Did you just take the MOC logo with you? A sample card would be nice. Thanks in advance. I suppose one could buy cards to print off of your own printer. Anyone find an Avery Business Card Label?
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 03:40 AM   #7
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Ron, we print our own cards using Avery #8371 "Matte White Business Cards", "New & Improved Thicker Cards". 10 cards per sheet, 250 cards. I don't recall the price. I got them either at Walmart, CompUSA, Best Buy, or similar store. Maybe Office Depot or Office Max. MS Word has the template, which makes it a breeze to print correctly.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 05:37 AM   #8
RVBUDDY
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1109
Thanks Steve, I think I will give them a try.
RVBUDDY is offline   Reply With Quote