Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 08-25-2013, 02:56 AM   #1
HOOK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11401
Apology to Chip and Lynn

I sincerely wish that the delivery of your beautiful new Big Sky would have been perfect. I sincerely hope that your new baby will bring wonderful and exciting adventures. You are to be commended for your patience and understanding
Your friend
Larry

HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:55 AM   #2
Chiplynne
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13144
We spent the weekend picking up our Big Sky 3625re - trading in our 1 year old 3625re Montana. Some interesting stories are much too long to state here, but one I must tell!!

Friday night Larry gave us a suggestion for a place to eat, Grandsons, just 1/4 mile down the road. We left Mysti in the new Big Sky and off we went. After dinner we returned to find ALL the gates locked and all with barbed wire on top. Obviously we had to "break" into Camping world. I pulled the truck up against the fence, climbed onto the hood, straddled the wire, and leapt to the ground. I confiscated a golf cart, found a tall ladder, and put against the fence for Lynne to climb down after straddling barbed wire. Being inside with all those unlocked new Montanas -- We had to get a flashlight and visit them!!!

We actually had a good laugh once inside the fence and there is certainly no reason for Larry to apologize.
Chiplynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #3
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
That's too funny. Thanks for explaining Chip.

What?! If I had done that I would get the police, get arrested and get in front of a judge and get thrown in jail.

Ah, I think I see what I must do... Get the wife involved. She's a lot more honest looking than me.

Funny or not I can still understand why Hook apologized. Way to treat your customers! LOL.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:53 AM   #4
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Hooks a great person and as shown here a wonderful sales person. Other than scaling barbed wire, he'll come thru for you and I'm sure he did.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:49 AM   #5
Recumbent
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10457
Good news Chip on new rig and hope you have many great adventures with it. Your barbwire on fence story reminds me of Corryfield in Pensacola, FL where stationed in 1968 for "A" school, the three rows of barbed wire on top of the fence was tilted inward. As young sailors we mused It was not to keep anyone out, but to keep us in.
Recumbent is offline   Reply With Quote