Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 11-24-2007, 02:19 AM   #1
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Thanks Keystone..........

As most of you know we have SOLD our beloved Cambridge. Would just like to say Keystone hit a home run with the Cambridge it was a high end 5th wheel that was ahead of its time. We had NO PROBLEMS except we had a shower leak that Keystone fixed. That was the only issue. I almost forgot the Tredit Aluminum wheels. But again Keystone stepped up the the plate and took care of the problem. We only wish Keystone would have used more of the Cambridge standard options on the new Big Sky. We also sold the 2007 Chevy Classic, but I lasted one day before I called our dealer and had them get us a 2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ all options. So we will be ready when we decide to get another 5th wheel.

We hope the MOC lets us hang out on this forum. We Love the MOC'ers, the big point is Life is good to Delaine and me and we have so much to be thankful for.

THANKS KEYSTONE............

Delaine is looking at places in Florida to rent, park models etc, you know just for a Month in Jan or Feb. We really don't like cold weather.....

Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:59 AM   #2
Sherri48
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #7532
Send a message via Yahoo to Sherri48
Hi Delaine and Lindy,

Sorry to hear you sold the Cambridge. I only had one opportunity to ever see a Cambridge at our dealership, and it was very nice.
Sometimes in this life, when we let go of one thing, it's because there's something better coming our way. In time, when you decide to get another 5er, I'm sure you'll share the news with us.

Congratulations on your new truck.

"We hope the MOC lets us hang out on this forum"....I think you are more than welcome to get yourselves a chair and sit and chat with us around the MOC campfire.

I hope you find a place in Florida. It's nice to be able to get away from the cold and just relax and enjoy the sunshine.

Take Care,
Sherri
Sherri48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 03:09 PM   #3
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
we guys we have a lot of room here in florida and a lot of homes 4 sale so if you want a deal ,,, now is the time , but do come to the lower part of fl as we are in bonita springs , on the gulf side below ft myers john
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:22 AM   #4
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Next time we are in Nashville (2009 Fan Fare) when you stop by Two Rivers make sure you stop in and look us up. The same 3 units will be there.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:44 AM   #5
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Bill and Ann, we will for sure come to Nashville and look you two up. Thanks. GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote