Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > TIRES, Montana Tires
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2018, 05:14 PM   #1
GO ARMY
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20780
Tires Worn on Inside - Help

Hello everyone i have a newbie question and need assistance I have tire issues that came with my2017 Montana 3921 fb has a massive thread wear on the inner side close to the chassis the on both tires (rear) the wear was so bad the metal wires are showing, I notice the wear on the last leg of my trip I was blessed that I made it all the way to the camp grounds without blow outs and yes they are SAILUN S637 been traveling all year put in about 6500 miles on that tire. The info that all you guys posted was great to a newbie like myself couple of guys told me in the camp ground that I might have a camber Ng problem because of the wear and might be an axle problem from the factory since it was brand new not even a year old. I always do the right thing during travel by stoping every 2 hrs not overloading the trailer and a balance load (learned from the military) specially when the weather is hot I tend to stop more and check tire pressure. I went to the nearest camping world for advise but no help at all they told me that call keystone and tire manufacturer or drive the trailer in their location no help at all I told him that the tire were shot and I live in the trailer. Any help/ advise is greatly appreciated I apologized for using this tread for my issue. Thanks in advance this is a great forum/group for all newbies .
Air lift airbag, Trail air pin box, IS and Disc Brakes
GO ARMY is offline   Reply With Quote