Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 09-26-2004, 04:29 PM   #1
Montana_2092
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Anderson
Posts: 5
M.O.C. #2092
2004 3400RL For Sale

Comes with all the Montana Standard Options plus the Value Package, the Moving to Montana Package and Customer Convenience Group.
Along with aluminum wheels, high gloss gel coat, electric fireplace, second air conditioner in bedroom, air ride pin box, dessert sunset interior, washer/dryer hookup. Awnings on all 4 slide outs.

We bought this new on March 6, 2004. Used one time for two weeks. Injured back and unable to travel long distances. Hate to see such a beautiful 5/er just sit in the drive. Need to sell!!!!!

Priced at $42,000.

Montana_2092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004, 05:57 PM   #2
DHenry
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Forestville
Posts: 6,024
M.O.C. #496
Sorry to hear that you have to give up your Montana. Hope things get better and you can travel again. Take Care.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 04:26 AM   #3
Montana_2092
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Anderson
Posts: 5
M.O.C. #2092
Thank you so much.. We appreciate your kindness.
Montana_2092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 05:34 AM   #4
HamRad
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 5,316
M.O.C. #15
ktlmoore,
We're so sorry to hear of your problems. We, too, have back troubles and just yesterday my wife hurt her back and cannot move! So we know all about that kind of problem. Good luck and get better soon.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 06:29 AM   #5
Montana_2092
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Anderson
Posts: 5
M.O.C. #2092
Thanks, I appreciate thoughtfullness.
Montana_2092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 08:03 PM   #6
Parrothead
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Fallon
Posts: 6,064
M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Boy do we wish you had come along a couple of weeks ago. We just picked up our 3400 September 4. Your price sounds really good. I don't think you will have any problem selling it. It is a great unit. Sorry you cannot enjoy it. I know how painful back problems are as I have them also as well as hip and leg problems. Runs in my family. I hope you can find some comfort. God Bless.
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 05:53 AM   #7
Montana_2092
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Anderson
Posts: 5
M.O.C. #2092
Thanks, we hope you are right. We were going to post it 3 wks ago and never got around to it. I hope you will enjoy your 05 they are great 5/er. We were amazed with all the storage we never even used.

Thanks for your email.
Montana_2092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 05:58 AM   #8
Montana_958
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Reno
Posts: 4
M.O.C. #958
could you please let us know how to get ahold of you? We are very interested, but you didn't give your email address or a phone #. Thanks!
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ktlmoore

Comes with all the Montana Standard Options plus the Value Package, the Moving to Montana Package and Customer Convenience Group.
Along with aluminum wheels, high gloss gel coat, electric fireplace, second air conditioner in bedroom, air ride pin box, dessert sunset interior, washer/dryer hookup. Awnings on all 4 slide outs.

We bought this new on March 6, 2004. Used one time for two weeks. Injured back and unable to travel long distances. Hate to see such a beautiful 5/er just sit in the drive. Need to sell!!!!!

Priced at $42,000.

Montana_958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 04:21 PM   #9
sreigle
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,028
M.O.C. #20
Gilbertent, if you'll click on his name to the left of his post it will open his profile. There you'll see a link to email him.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 06:17 PM   #10
Montana_958
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Reno
Posts: 4
M.O.C. #958
Hi, Thanks for the info on how to access the profile; however, even though the website says we have logged in successfully, it then tells us we need to log in to have the profile released to us. We do it again and it still refuses. Anyway, you can reach us at 775-885-8990 or email at mgilbert.3@juno.com. We are interested in this unit, so any information would certainly be appreciated. Thanks!!

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ktlmoore

Comes with all the Montana Standard Options plus the Value Package, the Moving to Montana Package and Customer Convenience Group.
Along with aluminum wheels, high gloss gel coat, electric fireplace, second air conditioner in bedroom, air ride pin box, dessert sunset interior, washer/dryer hookup. Awnings on all 4 slide outs.

We bought this new on March 6, 2004. Used one time for two weeks. Injured back and unable to travel long distances. Hate to see such a beautiful 5/er just sit in the drive. Need to sell!!!!!

Priced at $42,000.

Montana_958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 08:24 PM   #11
Northstar
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 1,740
M.O.C. #1757
Sorry to lose you folks due to health issues. Perhaps the future will be kinder to you all. God bless. Happyrving.....
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 01:56 PM   #12
Just148
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: none
Posts: 1,566
M.O.C. #1043
Sorry to see u go.....
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 07:40 PM   #13
sreigle
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,028
M.O.C. #20
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Gilbertent

Hi, Thanks for the info on how to access the profile; however, even though the website says we have logged in successfully, it then tells us we need to log in to have the profile released to us. We do it again and it still refuses.
Gilbertent, that sounds like a problem with accepting cookies. If you'll click this link it will take you to another part of MOC that tells you how to fix this situation. This has worked for many of us with the same problem you're having. Good luck. Let us know.

Problems with Login and Cookies
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2004 3400rl for sale foggyb Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale 3 03-15-2010 02:11 PM
2004 3400-For Sale-Like New Sue Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale 2 02-26-2008 02:06 AM
2004 Mountaineer 315RLS For Sale 315RLS Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale 0 05-29-2007 05:28 AM
2004 MONTANA 3670RL for sale Montana_2824 Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale 0 04-13-2006 07:04 PM
2004 FKS 30 ' for sale Montana_2198 Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale 0 10-18-2004 01:43 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×