Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Let Us Entertain You
Click Here to Login

Old 04-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
VuQueb

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has seen this? We just went to an RV dealer today and they had one. It seems pretty cool and that it may just be the fix we need. Just wanted to share. Here is the link to VuQueb

Says it will work with Direct TV & Dish Network. Will also get HD signal from Dish but not Direct TV. They explain they are working on that at the moment.

This seems like a great set up for us. It's a bit pricey but not as pricey as Trac Vision etc. Still it's portable and I was able to lift it up with one hand. We always seem to have problems getting tuned into the satellite and this seems like an easy way to accomplish that with the remote control! The dealer said they just got them in and already have sold quite a few of them.

My son is a satellite guy, does it for a living so he's gonna check it out for us too. He was surprised it could pick up all three providers and suspicious of that.

Wonder if any MOC-ers have one and if so what's their experience with it.

I/We have no involvement, financial connection or experience with VuQueb. It's just something that seems neat & we wanted to share with our fellow MOC-ers.

Patty

RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:04 PM   #2
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
There was a discussion on the VuQube a while back. One of the concerns was the portability and potential for theft, if I remember correctly.

VuQube is a product of Wallace Technologies
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Patty- While we were down in Perry, GA for "The Rally" (we didn't take our Monte because I was to lazy to dewinterize then come back to NE and winterize again but did attend the rally) I saw several of them while visiting some friends in the camping area. Didn't havae tmie to talk to anyone about them but they seemed to be working OK for them.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:39 PM   #4
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
I just got one on ebay for $599 + shipping. I set it up in about 5 minuets, it was simple. I have Direct TV and it does not get HD but the picture was great. I love the size, but am a little afraid it may grow legs and walk away. I wish it would have been designed so we could put a cable lock on it. I may just place it on the top of one of the slides just to keep it out of reach.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:09 PM   #5
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Dick and Patty-- FYI-Just got my Camping World flyer today and you're in luck. The unit you are questioning is on sale till May 5th for $699. That's about a $100 savings, I think! I don't know if it is at all CW's or not but they are having Satellite Days from April 24-27 with free satellite seminars each hour/ free RV tv evaluations and as they say Special Deals on satellite units. Check them out! I don't think the sale is on the website but it may be, I haven't checked it yet!

Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote