Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
After Q

We sadly said goodbye to our friends in Q on Sunday. However, we just had a lovely dinner with Charlie and Nila here in Organ Pipe. We love our MOC friends - tomorrow we hike, Saturday we visit Mexico.

Life is good!

Old 01-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #2
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
Yes, it is!
Old 01-31-2010, 03:00 PM   #3
Jim n Vicki
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9161
So did you all know the rally continues? There are still a few of us hanging on to the good times. Yesterday we closed in the ranks (tightened the circle), had a pot luck (and had a few visitors - good to see you Dick and Tony!). The Henrys came back as well as the Drivers and Brad and Carol. This is too much fun to stay away! Jim and I have been here over 3 weeks (going on 4) after saying we might stay a day or two. We have made and cemented great friends and relationships - thank you!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
Lije Baley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3890
It was great meeting you, David and Jo-Anna. Hope we meet up again. We had a fantastic time at Q and hope to see everyone again next year--and a few more...
We can't believe how fast those two weeks went!!!!
Mariana and Bill
Old 02-02-2010, 04:22 AM   #5
PapaBeav
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7487
This was our first rally, but it won't be our last. Kathy and I had a great time and met a lot of new friends. The MOC family is indeed a special family. For those of you going to Lake Siskiyou, we will see you there.

Rich & Kathy
Old 02-02-2010, 04:48 AM   #6
jackel1959
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2471
We too had a great time and met more new friends. David flew back home on 24 Jan and I made it back on the 30th with the rig. I was gone for 3 weeks and can't believe how quickly that went either. On the way home I stopped and visited some friends we hadn't seen in a couple of years at Desert Hot Springs....it was good to see them and catch up. I told them all about our rally in Qsite and they were quite impressed (they have a Monaco). When I told them they were SOBs they eyebrows raised slightly but after I explained it to them we all got a good laugh out of it.

I just got off the phone with the Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort and we have our reservations....so we will see all of you that will be there!!

Also, we were wondering if anyones new window fell out on the way home?

Take care and travel safe,
Jack & Dave
Old 02-02-2010, 07:33 AM   #7
PapaBeav
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7487
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jackel1959

We too had a great time and met more new friends. David flew back home on 24 Jan and I made it back on the 30th with the rig. I was gone for 3 weeks and can't believe how quickly that went either. On the way home I stopped and visited some friends we hadn't seen in a couple of years at Desert Hot Springs....it was good to see them and catch up. I told them all about our rally in Qsite and they were quite impressed (they have a Monaco). When I told them they were SOBs they eyebrows raised slightly but after I explained it to them we all got a good laugh out of it.

I just got off the phone with the Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort and we have our reservations....so we will see all of you that will be there!!

Jack & Dave
Jack, you did a great job on the window and it hasn't fallen out or leaked yet. Thanks for the help, see you at Siskiyou.

Rich
Old 02-03-2010, 05:24 AM   #8
Berry Patch
Established Member

M.O.C. #351
Quote:

Jack & Dave
Old 02-03-2010, 05:35 AM   #9
Berry Patch
Established Member

M.O.C. #351
Jack and Dave we enjoyed going with you, Bill and Mariana to Mexico to purchase the RV windows. We had to leave Qsite. early because of the weather and didn't get to install our window. It's under the bed, safely covered until we get the Monty out of storage. We have made reservations to attend the MOC rally in March at Kerrville, Texas. Really looking forward to our second rally. Everybory at Qsite. made us feel welcome and part of a great family.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:14 AM   #10
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Be sure to bring that window to Kerrville Dewey and we will be sure to get it installed. You can't enjoy a stained glass window when it is under the couch.

P.S. There are currently seven rigs here in the "Quartzsite (reduced size) Circle". Ranger Rick has to be on vacation.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:25 AM   #11
Berry Patch
Established Member

M.O.C. #351
Carl & Susan, thanks for offering to help install the glass window. I have heard this would be a two man job. I canust visualize how this job will go. Carl & Dewey installing with Susan using her BEADING experience to supervise the job. The final step will be to get Lou to approve the final installation.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Carl n Susan

Be sure to bring that window to Kerrville Dewey and we will be sure to get it installed. You can't enjoy a stained glass window when it is under the couch.

P.S. There are currently seven rigs here in the "Quartzsite (reduced size) Circle". Ranger Rick has to be on vacation.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:56 AM   #12
jackel1959
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2471
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Berry Patch

Jack and Dave we enjoyed going with you, Bill and Mariana to Mexico to purchase the RV windows. We had to leave Qsite. early because of the weather and didn't get to install our window. It's under the bed, safely covered until we get the Monty out of storage. We have made reservations to attend the MOC rally in March at Kerrville, Texas. Really looking forward to our second rally. Everybory at Qsite. made us feel welcome and part of a great family.
We had a wonderful time too. Take Carl (Butch) up on his offer to help with the window. It is definitely a two person job and he has the expertise If you don't get it done and are going to be at Siskiyou, we can install it there. We are looking forward to seeing you both in our future travels.

Jack & Dave
Old 02-06-2010, 05:02 AM   #13
Lije Baley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3890
Quote:

Jack & Dave
Our window has been profesionally installed and is riding beautifully. In fact we've already had several people ask where we got it.

Thanks Jack and Dave for helping with the install.
Dewey, I agree with Butch and Susan--take it to the rally for installation.

Mariana
Closed Thread