Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 07-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
"Maiden Voyage this weekend"

When the Montana is gone part of our house is missing.
I took it back to the dealer last week for some finishing touches on some things after the purchase. I certainly miss it after having it beside our house when we’re not on the road. It’s only about 6 feet of space that separates it from becoming part of our house literally. Anyway, there is certainly a large vacancy when it’s gone.

Hopefully we will be getting it back real soon because we are planning our maiden voyage in it this coming weekend. We will be visiting & camping with some wonderful friends we met on the MOC (Bingo & family.) We will be in their part of the country in the State of West Virginia. We will be looking the unit over discussing this & that and just simply having a great time.

When we were talking to the banker the gal said I was like a little kid with a new toy! You know what they say, “The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys!”

Old 07-25-2011, 12:47 AM   #2
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
Bring the rig to the Mid-Atlantic Rally and show it off.
NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:30 AM   #3
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by NCFischers

Bring the rig to the Mid-Atlantic Rally and show it off.

Jim, I would love to but our schedules just won’t allow it right now.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:18 AM   #4
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

Well I must say that once again we all had a very enjoyable time with Bingo & family. Their dog is even starting to take up with us pretty good. We were at the Huntington East KOA near Milton WV. Seen 3 other Montana’s while we were there. I passed out 3 MOC forum cards. It really surprises me how many Montana owners haven’t heard of the forum. Maybe we’ll get a bite or two.

Everything worked as expected. I believe I will need to tighten the tension on the awning a little. It seems to be very loose with only enough tension to roll it back up. Does anyone have any instructions on how to tighten the tension or know of a thread that talks about it?

Thanks!

Bill-N-Donna is offline   Reply With Quote