Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Central Plains Region
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2024, 07:30 PM   #1
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Site Assignments for the 2024 CPRR

Well the sites assignments are here so you can see where you will be setting up at Victorian Acres in Nebraska City, NE for this years Central Plains Regional Rally. Hopefully, you will be taken to your site by one of the campground personal. If not, we'll be there to direct you to your site and get you all settled in for the week of FUN, FRIENDSHIP AND FOOD!

These sites are all pull through full hookup so we hope you will enjoy them. IF there is any change I will be contacting you via Private Message and let you know. These may not be set in stone if management has differing views. If you would like to see on the campground map just Google Victorian Acres Campground and bring up their map for site locations.

May 8, 2024-- There has been a slight site adjustment so we are not as crowded. Please check the list for changes.

Site # Name

51 Santore, Jim and Lisa

52 Herbal, Al and Lois

53 Whiteside, Dick and Louise

54 Kleinjan, Lee and Renee

56 Davies, Sam and Marcia

57 Teigland, Herb and Colleen

58 Ziegler, Dennis and Donna

70 Bill and Mary Van Nuys

72 Heflin, Wayne and Patty

73 Kelpe, Paul and Jan

74 Lichtenberg, Ron and Mary

76 Wooderson, "Woody" and Linda

77 Doege, Jim and Carrie

78 Marlin, Rhonda

79 Simpson, Les and Karn

80 DeWitt, Ed and Susan

82 Ame, Ron and Terrie

84 Chapin, Ron and DiAnn

86 Strom, Glenn and Mary

88 Kohl, John and Shirley

89 Rosa, Jose and Lisa

Some of these sites are "Buddy Sites" and you will have to stagger your units so you can open your awning/s completely. We will be there to make sure you are staggered enough to do this.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I'll try and answers them. IF none, we will see you in July!

Rondo

Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 02:23 PM   #2
c214dick
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8160
Have not heard from Victorian Acres regarding payment. Should I continue to wait or call them? Thx
c214dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 02:35 PM   #3
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
To all attendees for the 2024 Central Plains Regional Rally: I have just sent the site assignments to Nick at Victorian Acres this weekend so please be patient and Nick will be contacting you when time allows him to do so. You will be getting a call from Nick from either the 402 area code or the 785 area code. I don't know which one he will be calling from.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote