Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2007, 07:31 PM   #1
MAMalody
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5972
Pasco, WA

I was on the way to the bank to transfer some money to my daugher for her new house purchase in Kent and there, south bound on RD 68, coming directly at me, was a Big Sky. Looked great. Flashed my lights to no avail. This was about 10:15 in Pasco, WA.

MAMalody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:05 AM   #2
bigmurf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #538
Wasn't me you seen but you can transfer some money to my account. LOL
bigmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:16 PM   #3
borfaloo
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #5608

Mike,

Cannot say for sure but I might have seen the same big sky today parked outside a home on 47th. Btw are you on the corner of Henry and 20something by the school?? I ask as I have seen a rig in a back yard there. I live off road 62. ( For those of you not local the road naming people here had no sense of flair .. roads got numbers or if they were feeling really adventurous a letter !!!)

Sean
borfaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:48 PM   #4
MAMalody
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5972
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by borfaloo

Mike,

Cannot say for sure but I might have seen the same big sky today parked outside a home on 47th. Btw are you on the corner of Henry and 20something by the school?? I ask as I have seen a rig in a back yard there. I live off road 62. ( For those of you not local the road naming people here had no sense of flair .. roads got numbers or if they were feeling really adventurous a letter !!!)

Sean
Yes, that is my rig in the back yard. Maybe I'll see you around. Rd 62. Is that south or north of the highway?

I also was in the Franklin Cty RV Park (Pasco, WA) today and saw an '05 Big Sky and an '06 Cambridge. Talked to the Big Sky owner (Dave) and shared this site with him. He seemed like a nice guy and who knows, he may show up. He bought his rig from the same folks in Pasco that I did, Chief's RV. Good dealer.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:18 AM   #5
borfaloo
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #5608

Mike:

I am 1 block from the river for the next 3 weeks. We just sold our house and have our eye on one that has enough space for our 3000rk. It has 50 amp and a rv rump. We cannot get closing to coincide so we will be out at Horn Rapids for about a month. Have you been over to Hood Park at all? looks really great there.

Sean
borfaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:28 PM   #6
MAMalody
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5972
I have some friends there now. They have had no complaints. It looks to me like it may be a bit open to the wind but a good park.