Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-01-2007, 02:34 PM   #1
The Oldguard
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2625
Seattle RV Show

Well its official Tacoma RV says it will have a new “Big Sky” at the Seattle RV and outdoor recreation show at Qwest Field & Event Center February 8th through 11th it is the same floor lay out as the 3400RL.
Looks like we will have to go just to see if it’s as good as our old “Big Sky” was, don’t get me wrong the 3295RK was great just the wrong floor plan.

The Oldguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:38 PM   #2
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
That's good news. Hopefully Charles Wade will also be there. We are just about ready to order so the timing's great and after following the other posts regarding this unit, we'll probably buy this model.
Thanks for the info,
Judy

judyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:42 PM   #3
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
I forgot to mention we're hoping to go early on Thursday or Friday and will take lots of pictures to post to the forum.
Judy
judyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:56 PM   #4
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
If the Big Sky at the Seattle RV show has a color scheme other than the Golden Vista that Helen took pictures of in Tampa, I hope someone takes pictures of it and shares them--we're anxious to see what the other color options look like.
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:43 PM   #5
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Sounds like I need to make another trip across the mountains...

Judy, Charles was at the show last year, and he was here in Spokane 2 weeks ago. I would almost bank on him being in Tacoma next weekend. I tried to get to him 3 different times at the local show and was just unable to connect.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:32 PM   #6
rldriver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2801
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by David and Jo-Anna

If the Big Sky at the Seattle RV show has a color scheme other than the Golden Vista that Helen took pictures of in Tampa, I hope someone takes pictures of it and shares them--we're anxious to see what the other color options look like.
David,
We may go and if so I will get some pictures for you and see what I can find out about colors. Any thing specific, besides colors, you want. Picture wise that is.

Dick
rldriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:41 AM   #7
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Dick:

Some other things I'd like to get your feedback on regarding the Big Sky are the following:

DECOR--What did you think about the decor generally? What did the window curtains look like? the carpet? how did you find that two-toned sofa fabric?

FIXTURES--what did you think of the fixtures in the Big Sky? How does the pewter finish look?

DINETTE--does the dinette table slide out from the wall somewhat, or is it locked in a fixed position? How much storage space is there in those cabinets against the wall below the table?

RECLINERS--Please try them out and let us know how they compare to the recliners in the Montanas.

APPLIANCES--what brand is the new convection oven? Is it also a 1/2 time convection oven as well as a microwave?

OTHER DIFFERENCES--any other differences that really struck you when comparing the Big Sky to the Montanas?

I look forward to your feedback. And Thanks!!
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote