Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 04-28-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Basement Hangers for Chairs or Other "Stuff"

Sometime last spring/summer (I think) there was a post regarding basement improvements that included a flat screen t.v. and special hangers that were fixed to the "joists" on the top of the basement to allow chairs to be suspended above the basement. I had saved the website link of the supplier/manufacturer of the hangers but it has gone on "walkabout" and is no where to be found. Can someone (either the individual who did the improvement or someone with a better memory than mine) possibly direct me to the post so I can get some of these brackets/hangers?

Thanks in advance for saving the day!

Robin

eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Robin-- I remember seeing it also but can't remember who posted it! I can see the couple in their pictures of themselves and their NEW BIG SKY! Keep us posted if you find out about it. I can see the pictures also of the basement with the racks in it for the chairs and other items! I hate "sometimers"!!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
Yamaha_Mama
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8057
Swanny had some great pictures of garage hooks. As I remember he had a ladder stored there. I showed them to my husband...you know 'Honey-Do' list potential!! I am not sure how to access the old posts. You might be able to check with him.
Yamaha_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #4
Yamaha_Mama
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8057
Oops, I hit submit too soon. Also check snfexpress. Michael had some great ideas for their garage. Hmmm, as I review these photos, it looks like Ken's list is getting longer!!?!?!
Yamaha_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:50 AM   #5
jsnip42
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #179
I remember the chair brackets were from Clear One Racing. I bought them also and installed two sets in mine. Each set holds 3 chairs. Called collapsible chair racks. Sells for $39.99 plus shipping per set. They work great but a little tight to fit the better quality folding chairs in to. The tv bracket was just purchased on Ebay or local store. (Ebay was much cheeper)
jsnip42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:08 AM   #6
beakyfudd
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8751
Robin, I found the thread you're looking for. I don't know how to give you a quick link, but, do a search for "storage solutions". The author of the thread is snfexpress. Jim
beakyfudd is offline   Reply With Quote