Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2004, 12:20 PM   #1
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
Update on the fridg problem

I have been away from the fourm but wanted to give you an update on my fridg problem. I went away this past weekend and decided to empty it out and turn it off. That way I would be absolutely sure there was no ice build up causing problems when I got back. Got back turned it on it ran about 40 degrees the first day then started climbing. I runs pretty steady 58 dgrees. Not good. Needless to say I'm eating "go food" for now.

But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I contacted Keystone yesterday and they were very sorry to hear about this and a couple of other problems I'm having. So they are sending a Tech on Thurs morning to get things right. Said if they could not fix the fridg they would replace it and take care of anything else that needed fixing.

Wasted food....time off from work...but these things happen. I'm just happy Keystone is being so prompt and accomodating.

I'll let you know when I'm coolin' and cookin' again! ]]

In the meantime I think I'll jump over to the thread on changing the stove vent fan and see if I can figure out just what the hay they are talking about.

fla native

2004 2980RL (Miss Montana) towed by 2001 Dodge diesel 3500 (LadyRam)

Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote