Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 09-03-2008, 07:57 AM   #21
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by SAndreasen

I agree with you Dave! It can't be all China's growth/demand. They've been growing for 30 years +. Being a little political, what do you expect with two oil men running the show???
Can you say, "Little Black Books"???

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:16 PM   #22
bigmurf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #538
My God, we have got to get this man off the meds and into rehab. DAVE get out of the house. g
bigmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 02:47 PM   #23
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigmurf

My God, we have got to get this man off the meds and into rehab. DAVE get out of the house. g
Can't Murf. Against Dr's orders. I feel bad as it is today. Went out on the front porch and watched my wife mow the front lawn for a little while. Very tiring. Felt obligated... "Honey! You have get get a better run up that hill! Try it again... yeah, that's it! Good job, Sweetie! (trying to offer positive encouragement)."

Unfortunately, this wore me out and I had to go back inside...
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #24
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
That's what they said! Now this morning I read that OPEC now is likely to start trying to turn the spigots off as oil approaches the $100/bbl mark. How do you say "LIAR" in Arabic???

Actually it was some of our Financial analyst that speculated that OPEC might do that (hoping that they would)..and I think they will when it gets to @ 80.00 a bbl or so.

This AM the headlines are screaming that oil will go up.....yet tracking bloomberg.com which tracks the global markets (there are other countries and markets on the planet you know) oil is up only .15 and our markets are not yet open. The world does not stop at Close of business USA.

More
....Sept. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Hedge fends, pensions funds and other speculators may have had ``enough of the commodity business'' and will sell assets, driving the price of oil to below $100 a barrel, economist Dennis Gartman said.

``A lot of portfolio managers and pension funds that started owning commodities generally owned a lot of crude oil and they are finally saying, `You know what? This is not quite what it is cracked up to be,''' Gartman said in a Bloomberg Television interview in New York today. ``The markets wants to go under $100, and I think it's going to go at least there"

The bad news is they used our money and it is gone..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #25
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Oil is nearing 100.00 bbl..maybe this week..Watch for the OPEC meeting tomorrow. The signals are OPEC is happy with the decline?? are these not the bad guys??If they do not decrease production watch for a blood bath in the commodities market.The repercussions of what these speculators and money managers did with our money is about to get personal.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote