Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 04-05-2004, 05:47 AM   #1
TheDawsons

M.O.C. #1334
Fender Skirt on Mountaineer 335RLBS

We took our Mountaineer 335RLBS out to Albuquerque by way of Cheyene WY last October. Going across Nebraska the cross wind was pretty stiff and I watched in the review mirror as the part of the fender skirt on the drivers side that sticks out past the slide out first bent back at a 90 degree angle and then finally tore off. I was suspect of this design in the first place when we bought this trailer but the floor plan was too good to pass up. Has anyone else had this problem? What have you done about it? Keystone is going to replace the fender skirt under warrentee but I'm afraid of it happening again and having to pay for the repair myself.

Thanks for you comments

01 8.1L 4x4 Suburban 03 Montana Mountianer 335RLBS

TheDawsons is offline   Reply With Quote