Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 08-18-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Senior Moment?

Wow! When I used the truck the other day, I had to move several items to the basement for storage. Apparently, I left the door open on the basement. At least this is how I found it yesterday! I don’t think anything was lost or stolen but I haven’t taken a complete inventory either!

It looked like an open invitation of a help yourself smorgasbord.

If I didn't leave it this way and another family member left this open, does that mean that it's still a senior moment, since I can't remember?

On edit: Over time, I’ve noticed more and more moments like this happening; does this qualify me for senior discounts?

Old 08-19-2008, 12:56 AM   #2
Wiarton William
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7790
Leaving it open like that qualifies you to receive the five finger discount from those going by..(buy?).....it happens to all of us... I think..
Wiarton William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 01:07 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
I don't think I ever left door open. Well maybe once or was it twice? Could have been 5 times, I think. Dadgum Senior monents. Darn now I even forgot what the subject was? Oh Yeah, I remember, Barn doors. No I try real hard not to leave my barn door open and if I do some one usually reminds me to zip up.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:20 AM   #4
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Heh Bill, you know that when you do something we all have done that you are not really somebody special. Now, go off and leave the tv hooked and the engine running in say, west Dayton and expect it to be there when you come back in a couple days! Then you might be a standout, or should I say, be left out "standing"!
And by the way, we enjoy all the senior discounts available to us!!!!!
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:35 AM   #5
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Emmel

Heh Bill, you know that when you do something we all have done that you are not really somebody special. Now, go off and leave the tv hooked and the engine running in say, west Dayton and expect it to be there when you come back in a couple days! Then you might be a standout, or should I say, be left out "standing"!
And by the way, we enjoy all the senior discounts available to us!!!!!
I'm only 52 and somehow that doesn’t seem very old to me anymore! Anyway, because of my hair color (I think), I sometimes receive senior discounts. I guess it makes good practice for when I get a little older, huh?
Old 08-19-2008, 03:49 AM   #6
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Don't worry, looking at the picture, there isn't anything there that I want!!

So, is the senior moment the fact that you did not remember to close the door, or is the senior moment the fact that you can't remember who left it open?

You should try to remember to put the post-it note on the door to let you know if it is open or closed.

Bill, wait until you are at a party (rally) and a pretty woman walks into the room and you ask the guy standing next to you, "Who's that hot looking lady?" And he replies, "Donna." Well you have to look on the bright side, the fun just begins every day.

Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:36 AM   #7
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Waynem

So, is the senior moment the fact that you did not remember to close the door, or is the senior moment the fact that you can't remember who left it open?
I don't remember!