Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2017, 08:56 PM   #1
Charleskorte
Established Member

M.O.C. #20441
Just bought 2007 3475RLS

Having problems with 12 water pump. Does anyone have semantics of water lines for this unit? What is the proper conections for the pump into the maze of lines behind the panel? It a pears someone unhooked the old pump, and
I am not sure the lines are conected corectly.

Charleskorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:10 PM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
I hate saying this but I think you are out of luck when you are asking for any type of wiring or water line plans for any unit. This has been asked in many posts here on the Forum and this has been the answer. Sorry! Maybe someone with the same unit will jump in here and give you an answer.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:56 PM   #3
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
I often believe there never was any even suggested path for most water lines and electric runs. Every unit made separately and much depends on how much the installer is thinking about milking after work.
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:45 AM   #4
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Like the others, I think you're going to be stuck with trial and error. One thing to remember is to make sure your connections to the pump seal totally. A very minor air leak is all it takes for problems to develop.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:40 AM   #5
Ram Montana High Country
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19944
I think the assembly line has a betting pool for wiring and plumbing to find the most unique way to lay it in the units - just look at some of the post for both. The most recent is the "Can you tell me what this switch is for."

Its all about #'s for folks - the problems are someone else's headache not theirs. I can out of the lighting business and know it is true.

Just like other aspects of our world today - especially those we vote for ...
Ram Montana High Country is offline   Reply With Quote