Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-17-2003, 04:04 AM   #1
Bob & Lee
Montana Master

M.O.C. #718
Hello from Kansas/Colorado

Hello All,
We are currently living in White City Kansas till the 2nd of Jan then its off to Coloradio Springs to live, We are selling the house and moving into our New 3685FL it is all new to us we have never had a 5er before so it is going to be quite a experance I have a F250 HD 460 and after reading a lot of your posts I wonder if it is enough truck. But it is going to colorado and staying for some time. The reason this is even happening is My Son in Law was killed in Iraq on May 9 2003 and my daughter needs us there, so we are going to take care of her and the two grand children 7 and 3 we also have 9 other grand children in Kansas. We have been out to colorado looking for a place to park and think the South KOA in Colorado Springs is the best, But we can always move later if it is not. Ishre have learned a lot about the Montana from your posts and think I made a good decision to buy the Montana, we looked for some time and this was the best deal even over a used one it has been runing in our back yard for about a month now as we move in and we have stayed about a week in it when we had a lot of frends over to deer hunt and we really like it. Well thanks for letting me in on all your experances they do help us newbes you will hear from us when we need help.

Bob & Lee is offline   Reply With Quote