Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2007, 12:43 AM   #21
justbeginning
Established Member

M.O.C. #7130
[quote]Originally posted by bsmeaton

Well....seeings how JustBeginnings never responded back to this thread, I'm beginning to think he is the one sitting back in his chair laughing with this tall story.

I am not laughing. That is just a sample of the problems we have encountered with our Montana. First it was the dealer lying to us about our unit having 7000 lb axels, then when we got home found out one of the tires only had 35 pounds of air pressure in them. Dealer is in no hurry to do our warranty work. Don't think they checked anything before delivery. Turned on kitchen tap -water running under the sink. The access panel in the pantry had such long screws in it that they went right into the pocket door between the living area and the bedroom. Huge marks all across pocket door. Check my post to Keystone. NOT LAUGHING MATTER. We have owned lots of different RVs and have never seen such poor quality of workmanship and quality control

justbeginning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:44 AM   #22
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Justbeginning,

I want to personally and publicly apologize for what I now see could be construed as a rude attempt at humor. I did not mean in any way to offend you. After reading your post in the Hey Keystone portion of the forum, I can understand your dissatisfaction. I believe most members that responded are correct in that you should contact Keystone directly (I would recommend via certified mail) and express your dismay. We would all be interested in keeping up with your progress in getting your situation resolved. Everything I have read in this forum leads me to believe that Keystone will step up if the dealer refuses to and make it right. I definitely feel fortunate that I know I have a great dealer that stands 100% behind the products they sell. Please keep us informed.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:52 AM   #23
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
I ditto what Bingo has said. Bad dealer if they are not falling all over themselves trying to get that unit back in for immediate fixes so they can save themselves the embarrassment of letting it be known that they let that one slip through their PDI...

Also, as Bingo has stated, I fully believe that Keystone/Montana will step up to the plate on this issue.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote