Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-30-2006, 12:33 PM   #1
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
New Colors

Here is another link to the new wood colors:

http://www.lakeshore-rv.com/cf/shopm...productid=1000

bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:12 PM   #2
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
It is hard for me to tell if the cabinets are any darker than what I have in our 3400 that we purchased in June. Our Montana was manufactured towards the end of April or the first part of May.

The wood doesn't look as dark as some of the Alpenlite, Mobile Suites, and Presidentials that we have looked at. They called theirs Cherry wood, I would think Keystone is still calling this an Oak color?
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:53 PM   #3
CampingCrazyShirley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6271
Thanks Brad for putting up that link. When I looked at ours just the other day, I was actually quite happy with the colors. The pictures on the linke appear darker to me than what the colors really are. I am assuming Keystone is still calling it oak, but I don't know for sure. I would not call it even a dark oak because it tends to have that honey/cherry feel to it? It is not dark like a cherry, but it isn't light like oak either. The colors are really quite nice, but there will be those who don't like them. I myself was skeptical, but after seeing our new unit, I actually prefer the color changes they made vs. the original.
CampingCrazyShirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 05:21 PM   #4
Bluegill
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6121
Brad, Stop Teasing Buddy. I'm dieing over here.

Cant wait til Wednesday.
Bluegill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 05:36 PM   #5
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Blue - take slow breaths, browse the camping world web page, go over what your going to put in each cabinet using the floorplan, make lists if necessities, make a wish list, go over in your mind connecting and disconnecting .............pretty soon it will be Wednesday! And you won't have slept a wink .

Craig and Cheryl - thats great the colors appeal to you. Win - Win. The pics are so bad because of the flash - I need to see for myself. Looks like we're out on a little shopping spree this weekend to see the new colors for ourselves. Just in case - we get any ideas.

Brad
bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:29 AM   #6
CampingCrazyShirley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6271
Brad-If you go out "shopping" let me know what you think...well for that matter, let everyone know what you think. I think the more people that see the new colors, the more people will like it. I think.

We don't pick ours up until next Thursday...I just keep thinking of everything I have to unpack and repack. Yikes...where does it all come from? Have a greta day.
CampingCrazyShirley is offline   Reply With Quote