Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Let Us Entertain You
Click Here to Login

Old 11-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
Allen in MT
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7615
Got my satelite in

In my 05 3400 I got a new Vizio 26" for the living room and another smaller for the bedroom.
Got into the cable outlets and found that the single cable plate was the antana inlet. In the double plate the top cable was my cable/satelite in cable with the bottom cable going to the bedroom. I got my new dual dish reciever and put it in using a splitter on the antena in cable going to the reciever and to the on board radio cd/dvd player. Then ran the cable in to the reciever with a splitter so that there is only one cable from LNB and presto I have satelite tv in bedroom and living without running more cable and can watch different channels.
Contacted Dish and told them where I was staying and I wanted to shut off local channels at home base and get local channels for Phoenix area, no problem got it all now.
Allen in MT

Allen in MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
mcgiver2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2389
Allen sounds good great you have everthing working ...........
mcgiver2 is offline   Reply With Quote