Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2007, 09:58 AM   #1
Devildog
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4958
Need help on Regulator

I searched and found most of the answers I need, except one. The regulator on my street (drivers) side appears to be leaking at the weep hole, which seems to be shutting down my entire system except for the little bit of blow by from the tank safety. Is this regulator a single stage, or a dual stage regulator? It is the red one on the drivers side.

This is the only thing I can narrow it down to. Even when I cut off the line to that side, I cannot get the curb side propane unit to flow either, and have doubts that even my auto switchover regulator is flowing. Haven't used propane on my unit since July 4, and have had it shut off. Wanted to play around with the furnace this morning to ensure it would function properly, and no gas service.

I appreciate all replies. Thanks.
Devildog is offline   Reply With Quote