Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2023, 02:58 PM   #81
John and Barbara
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #23309
I'm glad you brought that issue up. Totally agree with you, The knowledge and friendliness on this group is awesome. I have tons of machinal knowledge including aircraft mechanic license and would be lost with out the help from these members. Thanks.

Old 12-13-2023, 11:48 AM   #82
Gubs
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #27658
Buy another Montana

After purchased when we got home ceiling trim over the tv and kitchen area was down and the rear shade was on the floor. Next the front seals on the jacks started leaking, next the trim over the outside awnings tore away and shades fell again, next the bedroom shade failed and fell. Nothing major accept the microwave came lose and was about to fall but caught that in time to fix. Little things but nothing major so far. We love the layout and all the comforts but for the money it has been an adventure. Thank God we have a GREAT dealer that has been very helpful (Country RV in Mesa, AZ). I'm pretty sure this is our last RV due to age (76) but we have seen a lot of what America has to offer!! I would look at Alliance and Brinkley's if we ever bought another RV. WE do like our Montana but I think the dealer has a lot to do with it!!!!!

Larry & Marilyn Gubbels
2019 F-350 Diesel 4X4, Short Bed, BW 18K slider,
closely followed by a 2020 Montana 3121RL
Gubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 06:42 PM   #83
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gubs View Post
After purchased when we got home ceiling trim over the tv and kitchen area was down and the rear shade was on the floor. Next the front seals on the jacks started leaking, next the trim over the outside awnings tore away and shades fell again, next the bedroom shade failed and fell. Nothing major accept the microwave came lose and was about to fall but caught that in time to fix. Little things but nothing major so far. We love the layout and all the comforts but for the money it has been an adventure. Thank God we have a GREAT dealer that has been very helpful (Country RV in Mesa, AZ). I'm pretty sure this is our last RV due to age (76) but we have seen a lot of what America has to offer!! I would look at Alliance and Brinkley's if we ever bought another RV. WE do like our Montana but I think the dealer has a lot to do with it!!!!!
If Keystone had better quality control this wouldn't be an issue. BUT you are correct! The dealership will make or break the experience! The sole reason I've bought 2 Keystone products! Develop a relationship with your Sales Manager, Service Manager and service writer and they will treat you great. I'm fortunate enough to be close to my dealership where I can stop by and drop off cookies and crap to buy some love.