Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

View Poll Results: Imported poll question missed, please edit
Do you want a SOCIAL Rally events each year? 16 59.26%
Do you want a high tourist area (Gettysburg, Wash DC, NYC, etc) each year? 1 3.70%
Do you want both with each year being alternated if possible? 10 37.04%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2008, 09:03 PM   #1
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
NE Rally Organization -- Poll

We do not yet have a 2009 Wagon Master. Perhaps if those of you who think you may attend or otherwise be interested in attending had more information it might help you make up your mind.

RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:54 PM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
PLEASE Do NOT Reply to this topic The vote option requires the topic be open to vote. We request no replies to prevent outside influence to the voting members.
RBS - MOD

PLEASE VOTE BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN to my reply.

NOT to influence anyone's voting but, IMHO ONLY, I post the following,

I REPEAT, IMHO (In My Humble Opinion)

Personally, I like the Social aspect first and the Touristy thing second.
Again IMHO, IF we were to hold the NE rally in a big city area I doubt I would cross into the city limits muchless take in any attractions in that big city. With their HI crime rates, BIG cities scare the bejeebers out of me.

AND again IMHO, the NORTHEAST Rally should be in the NORTHEAST. Being born, raised and worked in PA and NY we always considered the NORTHEAST as any state north of the Mason/Dixon line and east of Ohio. These states are, PA, NJ, NY and all of the New England States.
I assume or at least hope, that Wash DC was just used as an example and no way a recommendation as DC is south of the Mason/Dixon and should be included in the Mid-Atlantic region.

My opinion of this Northeast area is held by many. This very subject was discussed just last year when trying to decide where the 08 NE Rally should be held and at that time it was pretty much decided that the NE is north of the M/D.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:34 AM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We would have no problem attending a NE rally in any of the areas mentioned. We attended the NE rally this year and it was a great experience.Each rally has its own personality dependent on the organizers and the area it is held. We are now at the fall Rally in Goshen and those attending now understand this rally has some differences because of the area it is being held. It is both a social event and a Factory, RV industry learning experience.In areas where keystone reps and vendors are not in the area it would be a entirely diffferent rally in many respects. The thing that makes MOC rallies great are the people..That is really all that is needed..all else is a bonus.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote