Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived MOC Geek Squad
Click Here to Login

Old 11-18-2007, 11:52 PM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Webmastering montanaowners.com.....A LONG ONE...

What with Bob's (Rogue) work doing all the real work on the NEW Maintenance page I just felt I should explain how this Webmastering of montanaowners.com site actually works.
Montanaowners.com is a registered domain name belonging to The MOC Administrator. He is the final word on what is placed or not placed within the montanaowners.com website BUT DO NOT try contacting the Admin with your web page suggestions after all that is why I am here.
I am only the Webmaster and as Webmaster I am the only one, with The Admins permission, having the authority to design/access/maintain montanaowners.com to add to, edit, etc. The entire content, once posted, becomes the property of the Montana Owners Club and The MOC Admin.

But I am not necessarily the only one who can contribute stuff to be added.

For example, Bob had an idea for the Maintenance Page and contacted me. To me, it actually sounded like a fantastic idea but there was no way I would have the time to put it all together, least wise not in this decade. As he was willing to do 90% of the ground work I was only to willing to assist him. That is how The Montana Maintenance page was brought to life.

If any member has an idea for a new page PLEASE feel free to contact me thru my email or by PM. If it is feasible but an elaborate set up, such as Bob's, and you are willing to assist I am willing to help you bring it online for the WWW to see. If it is just a basic kinda page I may be willing to do all the work but we won't know that until you contact me.
Of course, as usual, if it's a new link for the Links page or to add your rig's photo, those are all a givin'. Just get it to me and I'll take care of it.

Now having said all that I feel I need to explain the following....

I must explain that I am the Webmaster of montanowners.com ONLY and have absolutely NOTHING to do with the operation of MOC Forum. I can't add photos to, edit, delete, block, censor or anything else other than post and reply like any other member. Please do not email or PM me with problems with the forum. All problems/comments/concerns/complaints involving the appearance, operation, etc of the forum should be directed to one of the Admins or Mods.
I can however, from over 4 years experience, help anyone with adding a photo to their signature or post/reply and will be only to glad to assist you.

And to end this long dissertation I have just one thing left to say...

GOT ANY IDEA FOR A NEW WEB PAGE?? WELL GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT IT!!

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:41 AM   #2
rogue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7368
Glenn has done a great job setting up these web pages, and working with him on the Maintenance check list was easy and painless. If you have something that will help some of us or most of us, and want to get it posted, send Glenn a PM.

He's really not a bad guy to work with

Job well done, THANKS Glenn
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #3
Sherri48
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #7532
Send a message via Yahoo to Sherri48
Thank you both for the great job done.

I've printed out the Maintenance list and the OEM list.
Being new to this 5th wheel business, I'm sure both will come in handy!!

Thx again,
Sherri
Sherri48 is offline   Reply With Quote