Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived - Forum Information and Help
Click Here to Login

Old 02-21-2007, 10:59 AM   #1
W7PSK
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #6833
Dead Links

Not sure where to put this so figured here would fit. Hopefully people are checking their links in Show and tell. Ive tried several ideas and there is either nothing or text but no pictures.

Please update your links that info is valuable.

Thanks

W7PSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:38 PM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
As far as the Links, those corrections will be made shortly.
All pics seem to be working fine but some do load slow and your computer may time out before they can load.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 08:13 AM   #3
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Wasn't too sure who to email this to so I am posting it here. Might have a broken link:

1) On the main "montanaowners.com" page
2) Click near the bottom of the page on "RV Related Links"
3) Click on PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection
4) "PDI Section", the first link won't work for me. Is it just me or is it not working?

Also, It appears that the wording "RV Related Links" is a heading for the few links listed below it. Maybe should add in the wording "click here for" next to "RV Related Links".

Just a thought to make it easier for others to find that fabulous page of related links.

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:18 PM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by D and M On The Road

Wasn't too sure who to email this to so I am posting it here. Might have a broken link:

1) On the main "montanaowners.com" page
2) Click near the bottom of the page on "RV Related Links"
3) Click on PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection
4) "PDI Section", the first link won't work for me. Is it just me or is it not working?

Also, It appears that the wording "RV Related Links" is a heading for the few links listed below it. Maybe should add in the wording "click here for" next to "RV Related Links".

Just a thought to make it easier for others to find that fabulous page of related links.

Thanks for the dead link notice. Apparently the author has removed the page for whatever reason. However I was able to recover the orignal text and after some tweaking I will be adding back to the links page at a new address(URL) in the near future.
I will also make a change to the "RV Related Links" link on the home page.

These last 2 posts are just what I have been asking for. I anyone should find a bad link ANYWHERE on the montanaowners.com site please let me know and it will be corrected ASAP. This DOES NOT include the MOC Forum as I have absolutely NO control over the forum.
Also if you have an RV Related link that you feel should be added by all means get it to me.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote