Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-29-2010, 04:40 AM   #1
pbahlin
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9380
thank you for posting this notice....I just learned that our Norcold is affected. I called Norcold and I am not very happy with them at the moment...they insisted I immediately turn off the fridge, I explained that I had just filled "said fridge" yesterday with about $100 of food and all they could say was put it in a cooler....when I said I didn't have a cooler....and would have to buy one they were so sorry! Well sorry doesn't pay for the problem....I stated I didn't think I should be out of pocket on a problem that was clearly theirs, all they could offer is another sorry....So if I don't shut off the fridge and something happens like my rig burns down they will not be liable......as I was told to turn it off. I am to call for service but they are not sure they will pay for the mobile call...the repair person would have to get permission from them......what if I hadn't read the forum??? The parts will most likely have to be ordered so I will be without a fridge for the weekend......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Did you receive the same scenario?????

Betty
pbahlin is offline   Reply With Quote