Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2005, 03:19 PM   #1
biff

M.O.C. #5040
Hello

Hi everyone

Been looking at RVs for the last year, always went back to the Montana to look again and again.

We are new to this retirement thing (7 months already. LOL),have been camping for 20 years in the same camp ground here in Ontario, we like it so much we purchased one of the 10 full time units in the park and have lived here for the last 5 years.

Got a good deal on a package consisting of:
2003 Ford-F250 7.3 diesel and a 2001 Montana 3255RlSS.
Both are in pristine condition.

Before joining this forum I read most of the posts and have already had 4 or 5 questions answered, without a post.

The only problem I have right now is there is 8 inches of snow on the ground here and we can't get away this winter so we will have to wait until summer before we even get to use the Montana.

We plan on wintering in the Arizona area as my wife has two brothers living there.

I would also like to thank everyone for the warm welcome to this forum and hope to see some of you on the road in the future.

Thanks all
Allan & Nicole Brown
biff is offline   Reply With Quote