Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2004, 07:15 AM   #1
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
Annoying neighbors, what do you do?

This is the first time this has happened to us in 2 years now and I wasn't quite sure how it handle it. This past weekend we were camping (Mike, 12yo, 4yo and I) in a nice state park when a nice enough couple pulled in 2 spots down. It was night time so we said hi, said hi to the kids and went inside because it was dark and getting cold. Get up in the morning and the little girl who is 7 is waiting outside for us, who knows how long she has been standing there. STUPID and friendly me walks over to introduce myself to the parents and they were very nice. We decided to walk over to the playground with the kids, they also have a 3yo little boy and the kids played. After that it went downhill in a heck of a hurry.

Her parents went back to their camper with the little boy and went to sleep. We told the little girl we were eating lunch so she needed to go back to her camper. She came back and said she couldn't go back because there were all sleep (all the while I'm thinking WELL WAKE THEM UP, you are their kid not ours). We couldn't get rid of her, she came and went like it was her camper. She was looking in all the drawers, helping my 4yo go to the bathroom and change his clothes and stuff. I told her to go "home" but she would keep coming back. My family came for a picnic so I told her to leave and we would see here tomorrow but she stood by our camper and watched us eat. What's up with these parents?

What should we have done or what would you do? I'm generally a nice person but I can't deal with people or kids like this. It almost ruined our weekend because we had to keep yelling at this little girl.

Melissa
'02 Montana 3295RK
'03 Ram 2500 Quad Cab, Cummins Diesel

Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote