Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-26-2003, 11:33 AM   #1
Montana_554
Established Member

M.O.C. #554
Advice anyone????

Hello again. Still lurking around reading your posts still trying to decide on a fulltime rv. I am sorry to say I have strayed and have looked at others. Finally got to see a Big Sky last week and really liked it. Just the upgrades my husband was looking for over the regular Montana. Now the tough choice. The 3295 or the 3670? I love the amount of counterspace with the 3295, but feel we'll miss having the large window in the back. Our dog lives to look out windows!!! Well, ok so do we. LOL Those of you who fulltime or "most of the time" in the 3670 do you find there is adequate counter space and kitchen cabinet space? I like the "L" kitchens or ones with islands for that exact reason. I know the 3280 has an "L", but are looking for a longer unit. Looking forward to your replys. Hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving.

Jackie

Montana_554 is offline   Reply With Quote