Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2005, 04:00 AM   #1
Montana_4097

M.O.C. #4097
Old Montana residents with new Montana

Hello all, just returned from 10 day trip trying out the new 3400RL...it's as wonderful as I thought it would be. Minor problems, but, am sure dealer will handle.

My name is Ralph, nickname "Buster" and my bride of 44 years is Judy, nickname "Rusty". Gee wonder how I picked my user name?

Anyway, been in So Calif since 68 and retired from one profession and will the other in a couple of years and then full-time. Can't wait.

This forum is a delight. While trying to decide on a make and model of 5er to purchase, we ran across this site and after a week or so, decided on the Montana. I thank you guys for some of this, the rest goes to Keystone. Just remember rustybus, cuz, you'll see us around.

Can't wait to meet some of you....Thanks again.
Montana_4097 is offline   Reply With Quote