Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-26-2007, 12:46 PM   #1
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
Our turn -- Mission

Was helping Chuck set up after we arrived and just happened to look at the back tires. Yep --- one is shredding right where it says Mission. Great.
Can worry about the tires falling apart for the next 3 weeks.

Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:21 PM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
There have been many post both pro and con about mission tires..IMO they are no better no worse than any other OEM tire . We just replaced our Missions after 15 months and over 15 K miles not because they were bad, but because we figure 15K miles are enough for any OEM tires considering the way we travel. Our mission tires gave us no problems... We now have one of the few made in USA brand tires on our 3400.. I hope they do as well as the Missions..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:53 PM   #3
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
We will be calling Keystone tomorrow to ask what to do about it. One of the campers has AT&T and said we could use his phone since our Verizon won't work.
Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:52 PM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
I agree the Missions are no better and no worse than other brands although I do think there are worse ones. I've had no problems "so far" but that can always change. I think you'll need to go to a Mission dealer for warranty on the tires but maybe Keystone can point you to where to find a dealer.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote