Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 07-06-2006, 07:27 AM   #1
Old GI
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4308
Keystone response to my bubble problem

Well folks I just received an email from Tony Chudzicki, Service Advisor, Keystone RV, he told me to get my coach to a dealer to have the problem fixed, he also told me that the warranty has expired. I called him on the phone and there is nothing Keystone will do, so much for all the wonderful things I hear about Keystone! I cannot afford to spend a lot of money to fix it, the dealer told me it is avery expensive job.

I received a call from Brandon at Keystone, he said if I can get the unit to them in Indiana they will fix it. No complaints there but getting it from Palm Bay, Florida to Goshen, Indiana will require some effort since I don't have any time off coming, Brandon said even if it is next summer when my Grandson is out of school it will be Ok. I told my wife we would probably take a vacation in Indiana next year, her "Ok" lacked enthusiasm. I owe Keystone an apology for jumping to a conclusion.

Old GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:48 AM   #2
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Pete,

If you have never been to Goshen to see the operation, the town, the energy, the really really really nice people, you might consider that vacation there real hard. If your wife likes shopping and flea markets and Amish stuff and GREAT food, she might like it there!

GLad to hear you got a follow up call!
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:19 AM   #3
Old GI
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4308
Actually we are looking forward to it. I wish we could do it earlier but this is not a good time. In four weeks the little guy will be back in school and I need some lead time to get time off. That will be a long trip for us.
Old GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:52 AM   #4
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
Pete,
Well, I think we may be right behind you. Mel was outside the other day relaxing when he noticed a good sized Bubble in the side of the Rig about 1 foot above the Kitchen window and just below the awning. It is Oval in shape and is about 7" wide and 8 or 9" long. We took digital picture of it, printed them and took them to our dealer in Marysville, WA. (Foley RV). They have been very good to us in the past, hopefully they will have good news for us. They asked us to email them the pics so that they could forward them to Keystone. We are still waiting to hear back from them on it. Our Montana is a 3575RL 2004. So warranty is an issue for us as well. Hope we hear from them soon.

Joy
melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote