Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Rio Grande Winter Texans
Click Here to Login

Old 01-05-2006, 12:50 PM   #1
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
RV Show update, small change

If you have been following this thread, the rep from Montana cannot arrive at the show on the 12th till 1:30.

Had another little surprise today. Yours truely, with the leaky brain, did not remember the hours of the eatery! Stopped by there today, ate, YUMMMMM, and discovered they close at 3 PM on Thursday.

Now, this could get real confusing, and there are too many options to discuss, so, ole Carol chatted with a few of the MOC members in this park, and is making an executive decision.

ALL THIS DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER BEING GOOD!! If it is bad, we will fall back to plan S (for storm) and go to the show on Friday, and we can eat after the show cause the place is open late on Friday.

Plan X for XCELLENT WEATHER IS AS FOLLOW:

Date, Thursday January 12th. Early lunch, meet at 11 AM at Diana's Diner, 1402 W. 2nd Street, Mercedes, Texas. (That is business 83). After lunch we will move on the to the show and will meet the Montana rep at 1:30. After that, you are on your own to be as creative with your time as you care to be.

Today, when we were talking to the gals at Diana's, they gave me a menu. Some of the food listed: Breakfast plates such as eggs and hashbrowns or chicharron & egg plate. Pancakes. Tacos. Omelettes. Lunch special on Thursday will be Arroz con Pollor or Pollo en Mole. Specialty Plates: Somebrero Plate: beef or chicken fajitas, bell pepers, onions, mozzarella cheese & Charro beats; Grilled chicken breast; Fajita Tampiquena: beef or chicken fajitas, grilled onions, bell peppers, 1 enchilada. They have Mexican Plates, for example: Beef or chicken fajita tacos, with beans 1 taco, or 3 tacos with rice and beans (the last one is $6.99). They have American foods, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, etc. LOTS more, I am only giving an idea.

NOW PAY ATTENTION, I NEED YOUR HELP HERE!!!!!

They want us to call ahead and let them know how many are coming. SO you need to get ahold of ME by Wednesday the 11th at noon! You can email me, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PM on the forum, ONLY the lashbrooke5@yahoo.com email address! If you have my cell phone, and you want to, you can call me.

Next, if you know people in the Valley that are interested in attending, chat with them about the event and the lunch plans. Some of the MOC people are so busy down here they rarely check the forum and some don't have computers with them. If they want to come join us for lunch, I need to know!

Remember, let me know if you plan on attending the lunch at Diana's!

See ya

CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 02:29 PM   #2
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
I mentioned this elsewhere, but just cover all the bases, Kevin Farnham's Montana Service Manager will be there to answer questions.
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 05:25 AM   #3
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
This is a bump so that anyone looking for information on attending the RV show and having lunch can find this thread easily.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote