Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-12-2003, 05:51 AM   #1
ken
Montana Master

M.O.C. #345
Factory Visit

Thank you for the welcomes as new members. Our names are Velda and Ken and we live on Dahlgren Va. We have a 2003 3655fl Montana and a 1999 F-350 diesel. Were both retired and travel a lot. So far our montana has over 10,000 miles on it traveling to Florida, Maine, Kansas, Indiana, and Tn. We just returned from a visit to the factory and saw the 2004 improvements such as larger storage area,wider stance on the front jacks, and a new cap for the rear of the montana. As an engineer, I was impressed with the construction on the Montana and managements wanting owners opinions on new items and listened to some of my gripes. They put us onto this web page. We hope to meet some you out there. We did meet a couple who had some problems with their montana while we were at Goshen and Montana was completely redoing their slides, floor and carpet for them. They had put them up in the nearby Holiday Inn while they were working on the coach. I have read some of the comments on towing vehicles. We have a 1999 Ford F-350 single wheels that hasn't used a drop of oil for 40,000 miles and gets me 20 mpg empty and 13.5 mpg towing our loaded 36 footer.

Ken and Velda
Dahlgren VA
2003 3655 FL Montana and F-350 ford diesel

ken is offline   Reply With Quote