Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2017, 01:31 PM   #1
Wheelhouse
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11462
Business cards

I seem to recall a while back there was a link so we could print personal Montana Owners Cards.
Does anyone know if the link is still available and where to find it?

Wheelhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:20 PM   #2
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Related to that topic, who controls the MOC icon and gives permission for its use? My wife has a cricut machine and can make vinyl signs (IE: custom membership decals anyone?). She also has an embroidery sewing machine and as such can embroidery shirts, hats and such....
Irene is a nurse by profession, the crafts are a hobby not a business.
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:47 PM   #3
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelhouse View Post
I seem to recall a while back there was a link so we could print personal Montana Owners Cards.
Does anyone know if the link is still available and where to find it?
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away there was another MOC Forum where a business card template was available on the Home page. I thought I had a copy but darned if I can find it. Maybe one of the oldtimers have a copy stashed away?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
Related to that topic, who controls the MOC icon and gives permission for its use?
The new MOC logo is freely available to members to use and tailor for your own use. Here is a link to the post you will need Clicky

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:11 PM   #4
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Carl,
Thanks for the link. If my wife brings her Cricut to a rally she can make custom stickers on the spot. It is just a hobby for her but she loves playing with that machine. She can also do computer based embroidery.

FYI the cricut does graphics more like a sign shop where your coach is the background. It looks a lot more professional compared to simple stickers or at least I think it does.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:58 PM   #5
Preston & Terri
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14645
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
Carl,
Thanks for the link. If my wife brings her Cricut to a rally she can make custom stickers on the spot. It is just a hobby for her but she loves playing with that machine. She can also do computer based embroidery.

FYI the cricut does graphics more like a sign shop where your coach is the background. It looks a lot more professional compared to simple stickers or at least I think it does.
Do you have any pics of some graphics and decals that she has done?
Retired FULLTIMERS that Travel & Work -- 2020 3931FB Legacy Edition -- OEM Sailun S637T's -- 2017 F350 DRW, 4.10 axle, 6.7L -- PullRite OE Puck Super-5th 25K hitch -- Dish Network w/ Winegard G2 automatic portable antenna -- 50A Surge Guard portable -- WiFi Ranger Elite -- Blue Streak -- YourBestAddress.com -- RVSA Certified Technician -- The UnBeetable Experience
Preston & Terri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:42 PM   #6
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
All rightee now. Thanks to a pack rat member, we have the old template for MOC business cards that used to be on the Home page.. However like many free items, the come with caveats. The templates are in Word format (although there are alternatives available), they originated around 2004, and have some traces of past users. Additionally they use the oldy but goody MOC logo and contain an outdated Mission Statement. All of these are can be changed by anyone. This template is set up to print on "MACO ML-8522" Business Card stock, but you should be able to adjust it for any other type of stock you want to use.

I tried to attach them to this post since I don't know if or where a central storage repository exists on the MOC server. But that failed as there is a size limit of 300Kb on uploaded .DOC files. I will have to ask the Admins what options are available.

Old 12-06-2017, 02:13 PM   #7
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMCS retired View Post
Do you have any pics of some graphics and decals that she has done?
I'll have her send ya some. Keep in mind this is just a hobby for her. She isn't in it to make a big profit or anything....just something she enjoys doing.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:45 PM   #8
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl n susan View Post

<snip>I tried to attach them to this post since I don't know if or where a central storage repository exists on the MOC server. But that failed as there is a size limit of 300Kb on uploaded .DOC files. I will have to ask the Admins what options are available.
</snip>

Success! For anyone interested, attached are the two files for the front and back of the old style business card.
Attached Files
File Type: doc MOC Business Card (Front).doc (1.39 MB, 55 views)
File Type: doc MOC Business Card (Back).doc (889.5 KB, 42 views)