Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Full Timing in your Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 02-25-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
rubble express
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6477
Full timing book?

Hi everyone! I've been looking for a full-timing book. A how to book. I checked out Amazon.com, they have a few, but all the books are old. We need something to tell us how to, what to, where to and when to. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

rubble express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:16 AM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Joe and Brooke-- The best way to learn about this is to post questions here on the MOC Forum. There is a section under the General Discussion catagory concerning Full Timing in Your Montana. You might want to check it out and then post questions. You are now members of MOC and you will find out that the members here range from Weekenders all the way to Fulltimers. I'm sure you will get all kinds of answers and suggestions to any and all questions you may post. If you go to the All Forums at the top left corner of this page, click on it, and then page down to the Full Timing section then click on it. It will give you quite a bit of info but as I said "post questions" and you will get answers I'm sure! By the way, Welcome to the Forum. You'll find out all kinds of info concerning everything under the sun here and maybe things you don't want to know too! LOL
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:11 AM   #3
DonandBonnie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5906
You can't beat MOC for a good source of full timing information but there is at least one book available: "Complete Guide to Full-Time RVing, Life on the Open Road" by Bill and Jan Moeller. The copy we have is the third edition published by Trailer Life Books in 1998.
DonandBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
CmdrDewey
Montana Master

M.O.C. #433
Go to RV-Dreams.com and you will find all the information you need to know-and a whole lot more.
CmdrDewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:48 AM   #5
remhob
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10257
I second CmdrDewey's suggestion.
remhob is offline   Reply With Quote