Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-13-2003, 05:37 AM   #1
5ER
Montana Master

M.O.C. #90
Dump Stations

We are waiting on our first fifth wheel, Montana 3295RK, and we plan to start looking at RV campgrounds. We now live in an apartment because in the line of work I am in the jobs have not been lasting long enough lately to buy a home without losing money. We may decide to live in the fifth wheel but havn't got that far yet. Anyway I think I will know how to hook up the water and electric but I still don't know how involved it is to dump at a park or any where. Many of the parks that I see listed here in West Virginia have water and electric hookups. If I was to stay at a site for two weeks or longer does this mean that I will have to keep hooking up the fifth wheel trailer every couple days and taking it to a dump station and bring it back to the site and setting everything up again. I plan on retiring less than two years but didn't want to wait that long to get a fifth so in the meantime we want to park it in a park for just some place to go to on weekends. I work 4-10's and get 3 day weekends, I will be trying to find a place that has full hookups but they appear to be the more expensive RV parks out near the Interstates. I want to learn as much as I can about RV'n before I retire.

5ER is offline   Reply With Quote