Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 02-13-2010, 05:44 AM   #1
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
We are now in Bandera, TX

We pulled into Holiday Villages RV Resort on Lake Medina Thursday after driving through continual rain from Edinburg. The rain stopped soon after I had finished setting up and has now cleared. Yesterday and today sunny and about 60. Yesterday we drove through Bandera and some of the Hill Country and it was beautiful - lots of green and rolling hills. We have discovered that many Texas ranches have exotic animals that they must use for hunts. We sometimes seen to be in Africa, the Andes or Urals because we have never seen some of the wildlife that we are seeing in abundance here. Today we are taking Sunny to a Greyhound Meet and Greet in San Antonio. All three of us should like this. We'll be here for about two weeks before moving on westward.

boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:43 AM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Carol and Jim, that's a nice area. I wish you'd still be around for the rally in Kerrville in about a month but know you'll be out west by then. Take care and enjoy.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #3
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Jim and Carol, Sorry we missed you guys, we left today. When we got there in November, lake was VERY low, like in: "Where's the lake?" Glad to see there is some water in it now. Enjoy the area, lots to see around there...
Look up Tim and Susan, they were great hosts.......They have a beautiful home also.......I was somewhat envious since I don't have a stick home any more. Then Cathy reminded me that I hated mowing grass. Oh Well, can't have it all. Enjoy yourselves.
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:35 AM   #4
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Steve, we're sorry we will miss Kerrville, too, but we are really enjoying the area. Hopefully we can hook up again with you folks soon.
Phil, we are also sorry that we missed connecting but saw that we were coming in at about the same time you were leaving. We wish you the best in your CA trip.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote