Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-24-2006, 04:33 PM   #41
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
And that was on the new, "hot off the line" 2006 3400 with the new cap. Rich, we should have looked at the sticker inside the cupboard to see what the exact mfr date was. This seems strange talking to you on this as you are actually less that 20 feet from me...

Bill said the tires were "still warm" from the trip from the factory. He said he switched orders with another dealer to get this 3400 in time, because he knew that Rich & Helen and Cheryl & I were coming in today. Nice of him.

Really impressed with this dealer. I give him a lot of credit. Sitting in a 3400 with Rich and Dave and trying to handle our barrage of questions for him for an hour or hour and a half. Helen finally got up and started selling Montanas as Rich and I had poor Bill pinned down. You guys are probably thinking that Bill Tea deserves a medal for surviving that episode.

Cheryl & I have to leave around 11 tomorrow for a previous commitment in Lansing tomorrow afternoon. Rich and Helen will stay for tomorrow's session.

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 04:53 PM   #42
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
It sounds like Rich and Dave got some great information from this show. I look forward to hearing the answers and impressions from what you guys found out.

Rich,
I am a tad longer than 39' 1" as I have the extended kingpin. I am more along the lines of 39' 6" but I think you see what my point of the brochure being incorrect was. Let us know when you have the "official order" placed.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 03:31 AM   #43
Dave e Victoria
Montana Master

M.O.C. #635
Our Cambridge is the same dimensions as a Montana 3400. From ladder to the front of Bubba is exactly 55 feet. (Steve's estimate is right on) The ladder to cap dimension on the trailer is 45 feet. Seems to me that is the number to worry about for minimum campsite length.
Dave
Dave e Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 08:12 AM   #44
jpkelpe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2780
We measured ours hooked up last year and it is appox. 46 feet--did not get accurate to the inches but I wanted to know how long we are hooked up. We have a short bed truck and extended cab so will be shorter than if we had a crew cab.
jpkelpe is offline   Reply With Quote