Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
davidaf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13601
Clunk and shake issue while setup

Starting to spend a bit more time in the Monty and have found an interesting one. Today, while setup on the levelers obviously disconnected from the truck, I'm getting a clunk then a mild shake every so often. Sounds like it's coming from the landing gear but not sure. It doesn't happen regularly enough to let me track it down. My guess is the hydraulic lines are just heating up as it's already a warm day. Never had this on my old Fiver w/ Electric landing gear and manual stabilizers. Either that or the whole thing is about to collapse .

Anybody want to venture a guess?

dave
davidaf is offline   Reply With Quote