Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 07-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
bullroc3
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7122
EZ Flex Update

We just returned from a 600 mile round trip to Ocean City, Maryland after having the EZ Flex replacement shackle kit installed. I do believe that the system helped smooth out the ride. We didn't seem to have much chucking this trip but I have never towed over those roads before and I have nothing to compare with. I'll know better this October after towing to Lancaster, PA down Interstate 81. Just below Wilkes Barre, PA the road is a nightmare for several miles. That will be the test. At the very least, I have peace of mind that I will not experience shackle failure in the future.

Old 07-24-2008, 04:21 AM   #2
capn chris
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2586
Send a message via AIM to capn chris Send a message via Yahoo to capn chris
John,
Glad to hear the new suspension worked for you. We're just back from a 7-week trip (started st the Rally) w/the new shackles and EZ-Flex. Rides smoother and gives us confidence. Good move!
capn chris is offline   Reply With Quote