Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #1
Bigboomer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12333
Quartzite Topics

John,

I know you have been working your tail off already and not sure what other topics your team plans on but may I offer a couple of suggestions for some of us newbies to boondocking?

Solar panel systems
Ham Radio systems
Fresh water collection systems along with maintaining clean drinking water

I am sure the Q pros will certainly have more to add...

Thanks,

Les

Old 10-17-2013, 08:16 AM   #2
Bigboomer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12333
Well folks in discussing with John, I have volunteered to assist in compiling the topics you would like to see at the Q in January.

If you have further suggestions to what John has already shown please feel free to list them here and if any of you are willing to step up and give a presentation on a particular topic or topics please feel free to advise on that as well.

I am sure that many of us have plenty to offer and give back to educate our fellow MOC'ers.

LIST OF SUGGESTED TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION AND PRESENTATION:

Topics with *** next to them means we are looking for volunteers to talk about them

RV Solar Panel Systems ****
Ham Radio Systems ****
Computer and Mobile Media Devices and Technology - RAINER
Care and Maintenance of your RV and TV while long term boondocking ****
The Art of Home Brewing and Wine Making *****

Thanks,

Les

Old 10-17-2013, 09:58 AM   #3
Rainer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13378
Send a message via MSN to Rainer
Can do many topics on computers, laptops, Androids, iPhone, iPads, etc. Hardware and software. I taught classes at local JC.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:18 AM   #4
Bigboomer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12333
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Rainer

Can do many topics on computers, laptops, Androids, iPhone, iPads, etc. Hardware and software. I taught classes at local JC.
Excellent! With the ever evolving technology a lot of us can use help navigating thru the complex world of communcation.

Thanks