Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 01-27-2007, 10:05 AM   #1
refocused
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6586
Fredricksburg, TX

Today we took our stealth Montana to our Escapee Chapter Rally in Fredricksburg - we got up and out of San Antonio at 6:30am and arrived in Fredricksburg at the Oakwood RV Park just in time to have a wonderful breakfast with the gang - B.S.'ing was the order of the day and everyone thought our stealth Montana was great - just hard to keep from bumping into it - we really did have a great time - after breakfast was the inevitable meeting, then lunch in town and back to San Antonio - (For those of you who don't know what a stealth Montana is - ours was stolen and we won't get our new one for another month or so, so you have to use your imagination to see our rig!)

Suzanne

refocused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:23 AM   #2
msmoonsatx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6700
Chuck and Suzanne

How did the rig pull on the road. I'm sure that your gas mileage was better than ever. LOL. The weather was fantastic today for being on the road. We went over to Bastrop and took a walk in the woods. Afterwards, had a great lunch at Shady Oaks Restaurant. If you haven't been there, it is a small place but the food and service are excellent.

Mark
msmoonsatx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:38 AM   #3
refocused
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6586
Mark

It towed great! Didn't even know it was back there!
refocused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:57 AM   #4
TwinkleToes
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5679
Chuck and Suzanne, You have a wonderful attitude in an otherwise lousy situation. Best of luck to the both of you --- and try to hang on to the new Montana
TwinkleToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:44 PM   #5
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Any trouble getting it into the campsite? I bet nothing malfunctioned on the rig, either! And the tires probably look brand new. No bugs on the nose. I hope you didn't pay too much for the site.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote