Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 05-15-2006, 01:15 PM   #1
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Fort Myers Beach, Florida

While in Fort Myers Beach I saw a Montana with four slides in the Gulf Shores RV park. Anyone out there reading that is a member of the forum?

Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:26 AM   #2
jpf
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3393
We have four slides (3400) but it wasn't us, we were at Indian Creek across San Carlo Ave from Gulf Shores, for the month of April plus a few days, will be back there for half of June. Didn't get an opportunity to try Pincher's but will when we get back in June, internet menu looks good...!!
jpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 12:07 PM   #3
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
jpf,

When we were visiting my brother we went to a local RV Dealer and got to see almost all of the Montana floor plans on their lot. We have finally made our minds up and are buying the 3400 RL soon. I will be back down on June 23rd, for the weekend, as I have been asked to be my great niece's god mother.

How was the park that you were staying in? Once we have our RV we will go down to visit and will need a park to stay in.

There is a Pinchers really close to the park that you were staying in. It is his newest restaurant, he is really proud of it. The food is beyond wonderful, I don't think you will be disappointed if you try it out. If you like Ceasar salad, try the grilled Grouper Ceasar salad..... yummmmm
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote