Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 03-14-2006, 03:24 AM   #1
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Indio, CA

Much as we hated leaving San Diego, it was time to move on and we are now at Shadow Hills RV Resort in Indio. Very nice park and not toooo pricey with the weekly rate (at least for this area). We plan on visiting Joshua Tree National Park, Palm Springs and whatever else hits our fancy, but today we are just going to lay around the pool and relax.

adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 11:22 AM   #2
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Sounds like you and Bill are having a great time. We got snow up here again this morning, and of course that happened only because I took my truck to the carwash yesterday and had it cleaned. Hope you guys are able to enjoy the sun, and if you have any extra I could use some up this way. =)
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 02:06 PM   #3
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Beautiful here today Dave but when we went to the take the tram today up a 10,000ft mountain, we found out there was 3 feet of snow at the top. We opted to go back later and take the ride. Wish you could see this. It reminds me of looking at the mountains in Oregon while we were in sweltering at the rally last July.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 04:17 PM   #4
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
Be sure to take in the street fair on Thursday evening in downtown Palm Springs.
Myrna
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 04:23 PM   #5
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Helen,
I could sure use some of that heat about now. I cant wait until summer gets here!!!
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 05:27 PM   #6
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Helen
We are just on the other side of that mountain and can see the snow from here. I was going to sugget getting together when I first heard you were going to Palm Springs but so many things have happened here since then that I don't think we can. My daughters are all going to be here this weekend to help me sort my Mother's things and divide them up. We will catch you next time around.
Happy trails....................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote