Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 09-14-2007, 04:43 AM   #1
gojodo
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5540
Oven Door

Can't believe I just notice that our oven door on the top right does not close completely ! No wonder the temperature is off. Does anyone know how to adjust the door,I thought I could just loosen the bottom screw and that might help. I could not find anything in the operators manual.

Dorothy

gojodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:58 AM   #2
VanMan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9
I'd first check the level of the entire unit - perhaps it's "skewed". Then I'd look to see if that door lifts out like a conventional stick-home oven - maybe something's just not seated right. If so, remove and replace.

http://www.applianceaid.com/oven-hinges.html
VanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:03 AM   #3
skbstone
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #7371
Dorothy,

Don't be to hard on yourself. My oven door was slightly ajar too. Not enough to really notice until I was doing some cleaning.

I don't know what year your camper is, but if it is still under warranty take it back for a new stove or maybe a new door. The dealer replaced our whole stove in our other 5ver. If not under warranty ask dealer's repair department for any suggestions. At least the door might have to be replaced. Good luck..

Sharon
Yantis, Texas
skbstone is offline   Reply With Quote