Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 08-23-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
F350 King Ranch

2011 Ford F350 King Ranch

I have owned two other Ford Pickup For towing a fifth wheel. The first was a 2002 F250. This ¾-ton truck towed well, but was a little light on braking. It also took some skill driving in the mountains.

The next was a 2008 F350 King Ranch dually. This 1-ton truck towed well and handled the mountains well, but the mileage was terrible. Otherwise it was a good riding and towing vehicle.

The 2011 King Ranch Crew cab with 4-wheel drive is an outstanding tow vehicle. The engine is almost as quiet as a sedan. Additions and improvements to the towing technology makes it superior to any fifth wheel tow vehicle of earlier years. The fit and finish is outstanding also. Leather Seats are perforated to allow air cooling or heating of the seats. Side mirrors are heated and electrically controlled, both extending and retracting along with folding in. There is an extremely functional rear camera supported by rear radar to aid backing and hitching. The tailgate has a pull out step and grab bar for getting into the the bed. The 400 HP Ford Scorpion engine handles mountain towing as a non-event. It has on board GPS. The rear seats hide a surprising amount of storage. It has been serviced and maintained per manufacturer's specifications. Any recall service has been performed. Other amenities need to be seen to be appreciated. This truck has about 26,000 miles of travel on it.

The hitch installed on the truck is a B&W Turnover Ball under the bed hitch with a B&W Companion hitch for towing a fifth wheel.

This truck will not be available until the Fifth wheel is sold.

NADA shows value at $45,000. I am asking $41,500.

stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
kab449
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11842
Stiles,
PM me if you sell the trailer and they don't take the truck. My son operates a pre-Owned vehicle business and would be interested. One of my jobs is to fly to the pickup point and drive them home.
kab449 is offline   Reply With Quote